Thursday, August 26, 2010

What I did in Malaysia

After landing, we go to my aunts house to stay while my parents applied for our new U.S. Visa. After staying for a couple days we finally went back to our hometown, Ipoh.

Then after just a week or two, we are out of town, for a week at least, first going to Pulau Pinang (Pinang Island), then to the countryside town of Sitiawan, then back to Pinang, when it's time to go back, instead of taking the bridge, we took a ferry across the harbor.

Now, the movies I buy are all M.J.J. movies
  1. The album Dangerous short films
  2. Michael Jackson Moonwalker
  3. This Is It (This hasn't even came out in the U.S. yet, not until January of 2011)
We visited some of my aunts & uncles and my cousins over the next few weeks, but otherwise, I just stay either at my house, or my grandparent's house.

Then, the Friday, before we leave for U.S, we have to got to Klang again, because, one of my cousins is getting married, on Saturday. For the next 3 days, I hang out with my other cousins, and nephews.

To be continued on the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment