Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Michael Jackson: favorite music videos

It is a great music video. As my friend had said, if you like this music, it means that you have interested in girls. This is very true to me since 3rd grade. But, I never known or heard about Michael Jackson. In fact, I heard of the song "Thriller" without knowing that it is by the KING OF POP M.J.

#1





#2 is Give In to Me, see next post for the video

#3


#4


#5


To see Michael Jackson's music videos on YouTube, go to the user michaeljacksonVEVO page.

 Lyrics for DIRTY DIANA 
 Lyrics for YOU ROCK MY WORLD
 Lyrics for BAD
 Lyrics for THRILLER

4 comments:

  1. Zu En,
    Hi,nice to meet u.
    Glad to hear that u got ur own blog.hehe
    u r MJ fans?do u knw hw to dance his famous dance?^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm practicing his 'Moonwalk' dance on my own at the moment although I'm not a total expert at it.

    ReplyDelete